Pages

Sunday 13 February 2011

Chatterbox


I went to see Sarah Millican on her Chatterbox tour last night. I laughed so much that when I got home my throat hurt.

'Going to see a comedian' is one more thing I can tick off my 'Never Done' list which pretty long for someone my age. I'm hoping to cross out a significant portion of the list in 2011. 'Write a novel' is another item on the list. I'm five A3 pages of scribbled notes into the planning of it now, perhaps it's something else I'll be able to cross off in 2011.


1 comment:

  1. Laughing is the best medicine. I love going to see comedians. I saw Jimmy Carr live in the Philharmonic Hall and nearly wet myself he was so funny.


    Good luck with the novel.

    Love

    Laura

    xxx



    Check out my blog please:

    http://inthisboxofgoodies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete